Saturday, May 20, 2006

our first tournament

Sorry, no pictures, I forgot my camera, but our first real baseball tournament we won 2 games and lost 0. I'm proud of my kids, I think they played good ball and made very few mistakes. The other teams also played well but I think our main advantages are our pitching and batting and our improved awareness in the field that comes from being a second year team. Next tournament I'll take some pictures so you can see our team, and hopefully in Tiraspol our regional all-star team will play as well as I know we can.

That's it for now. By the way - if there are any baseball teams (little leaguers) in the US that are interesting in sending us uniforms, gloves, bats, balls, etc (especially uniforms and ball) we'd really apprecaite it - we also have a lack of good equipment and it improves the play and confidence of our kids. Leave me a comment if that's possible.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wondered if anything came from that Macon lady? I will ask around and see if I can find a way to get you some ball stuff. I have some ideas...

Keep up the good work.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home