Saturday, March 04, 2006

the up and coming

oh yes, they ARE better than you Posted by Picasa

Well, if you ever wondered what ag volunteers in Moldova do in their free time, you can add "creating world dominating 14 and under table tennis teams" to your list. These kids were playing with wooden paddles made of half cardboard before I came, and now they are playing with chinese made rubber paddles (oh yeah, Peace Corps Africa can't hold a candle to what I'm doing here!). Anyway, it's a good activity, and as silly as it seems, it keeps kids occupied - and it keeps me occupied too.

PING PONG IS GREAT.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy Austic said...

Hey Greg! Keep up the good work, very interesting, and good photos.

5:58 AM  
Blogger gbathree said...

Youth is power, old man. You may be ping pong's greatest fighter, but I am the greatest player between the two of us. It's a shame you bowed out early - you were great. You could give these young kids in Moldova a run for their money, but I'm not joking when I say they're better than you - they very well might be!

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home